Author: Kerkula Blama

Kerkula Blama also known as Aketella is a Liberian blogger and the CEO of Geez Liberia. He is also a vlogger, On-Air Personality, curator, PR, A&R and Influencer.

William P. Sama is a Liberian club Dj and singer who originated from Grand Cape Mount County. He was born on August 9, 1994 To a mother named Ms. Velma S. Greene and father Mr. Jusu Sama. Dj Sama started working as a street Dj for local shows and events in 2012 and is still doing great for his dream and passion. He later moved on from the streets to several big entertainment centers and clubs around Paynesville where he has worked hard making his name a household name in the industry. He is also currently an artist who has…

Read More

Leicester City have emerged champions of the 2020/2021 English FA Cup following a 1-0 win over Chelsea on Saturday evening, May 15. The Foxes denied Thomas Tuchel his first title since the manager joined the Stamford Bridge outfit, and fans of the club will be disappointed. As expected, the encounter lived up to its pre-match razzmatazz as they matched eachother in almost all departments during the entire fixture. The tie was balanced in the early exchanges until the 15th minute when a free-kick was whipped into the Chelsea box. It was met by Soyuncu but the centre-back\’s header was well…

Read More

Cristiano Ronaldo will not return to his boyhood club, Sporting Lisbon in the summer, his super agent Jorge Mendes has said. The comment by Mendes comes after the Juventus forward\’s mother, Dolores Aveiro insisted she would try to convince him to come back to the Portuguese club. Ronaldo, 36, has one year remaining on his contract at Juventus but has been linked with a departure this summer to Manchester United, PSG and Sporting, the club where he began his senior career. After Sporting Lisbon clinched the Portuguese title for the first time since 2002 on Tuesday, Ronaldo\’s mother Aveiro said…

Read More

Cristiano Ronaldo will not return to his boyhood club, Sporting Lisbon in the summer, his super agent Jorge Mendes has said. The comment by Mendes comes after the Juventus forward\’s mother, Dolores Aveiro insisted she would try to convince him to come back to the Portuguese club. Ronaldo, 36, has one year remaining on his contract at Juventus but has been linked with a departure this summer to Manchester United, PSG and Sporting, the club where he began his senior career. After Sporting Lisbon clinched the Portuguese title for the first time since 2002 on Tuesday, Ronaldo\’s mother Aveiro said…

Read More

Few minutes after Williette Chea got Karishma running into her closet with her tail between her legs, Karishma has spoken out with screenshots to prove that Williette instead got served form her surprise visit. She posted photos of what she claimed is pieces of Willeta clothes in a comment section. See screenshots below: See the original video below and be the judge. https://youtu.be/GH45-2Y_Vn0

Read More

Today social media biggest troller and politician to be, Karishma took to her heals when she received a surprised visit from a lady she was trolling on the internet for days. Williette Chea paid a very huge visit to Karishma’s house with her goons after Karishma had posted a video of her in a romantic position with a man Karishma claims is someone’s husband. It’s obvious Williette was planning a clap back but definitely not the social media type as she moved in with her gang to paint the aspiring representative’s face blue and black but fortunately for Karishma her…

Read More

Liberian songstress CanC Queen has openly declared that she is once again a born again Christian as she has been seen posting this game about Christianity and looking Godly as she usually does when she says she have gone back to Christ. This will make it exactly this second time CanC has given her to Christ. She gave her life to Christ some time last year and took it back breakup with her legally wedded husband vacation because of ill treatment as she told the pubic, and to also go on vacation in Dubai and enjoy the finest in life.…

Read More

The World Health Organization (WHO) has issued a strong warning that the second year of Covid-19 is set to be \”far more deadly.\” Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, (WHO) Director-General issued the warning on Friday, May 14. He stated that “we’re on track for the second year of this pandemic to be far more deadly than the first.” The DG added that trickle-down vaccination is not an effective strategy for fighting a deadly respiratory virus as COVID-19 has already cost more than 3.3 million lives. “Vaccine supply remains a key challenge, but this week I’ve been pleased to see leaders & manufacturers…

Read More